Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hi...sorie i never update my blog cuz i bz wif my new werk..and on 11 june my grandfather jus peacefully passed away and i really cant believed he jus go jus like tat maybe is time the god take his life...i always pray and bless and let hym rest peacefully wif his new home..Amin..and tat is the dae my spade ace B'dae..jus wish hym a belated B'dae wish u all the best in what ever u do syg..and i always pray the best 4 our future..love u so much : )aniway at the same time is me and my baby 1 mth anniversary hope we could stay longer k syg and 4 my new werk...hmmph..seem fine 2 me but is rotating shift laa...i hope i get my pay on the 20 june..guess wat??my bills up 2 $92!!!!OMG...what ever it is i still have 2 pay no matter wat...k la i tink tat all i got 2 say 4 now maybe la...tke cre aite..

No comments:

Post a Comment