Monday, May 17, 2010

im now Spade Ace property

eloo..long tyme no see..i always leaving my blog dead..haiyo!!but never mind i will tell u the whole story why i never update my blog..firstly i had replacement 4 muhsin.and now the guy i love is muhammad faizal..i noe u are not the first one but i hope u will be the last one from me..i can see u are different from guy..i noe u cant bear 2 leave me..and so i am...hope our relationship last long..and promise what we haf plan..u are caring,loving,sweetheart,kissable..i always love u so much no matter how ur look,attitude,reaction and many more..dun ever leave me like what other guy did it 2 me..and i will never forget how the 1st tyme we met..its was real great and fun..aniway thank 4 accompany me go 2 poly..although i hate 2 take medicine but only 4 u i will take medicine..while i still can be there 4 u..u are always save in my hand..i will never let ur hand go no matter what..tis is my sweeties memories wif u..btw tis 27th may is my last day at NUH..im leaving is company 4 my own good..and next mth on the 14th,15th,16th im gin 2 genting wif my frens...hahaha..hope its will be fun there..and dun 4get 2 remind me 11 june is my baby faizal b'dae..and tat is ou 1st mth anniversary...i hope i can celebrate wif hym..okie tat all..i will update A.S.A.P okie!!!tke cre guys..Love Kiara Property:)

No comments:

Post a Comment