Monday, May 31, 2010

Hey sorie leaving my blog dead..tis is the pic we took at effasha b'dae at reis cafe at haji lane on teh 22th may,and we had our shisha..its was very damm fun..hahaha..thx sha 4 the invitation im glad i noe u kak pa..and on the 28th may i accompany my baby faizal go 2 his paintball match..aft tat i went 2 his home 2 change his clothes,den after tat we went 2 mit his fren 2 discuss abt his BBQ pit..den we went 2 mkn at city plaza..hmmph..after we take walk at ion shopping center..den we go home..on the 30th may i and my baby go 2 his fren wedding ard afternoon after tat i went 2 his home 2 change his uniform cuz my baby werking on nite shift..den he send me 2 my grandmother house...well tat all i tink not tat much la..okie i will update ASAP aite..take care : )

No comments:

Post a Comment