Monday, April 5, 2010

Today i feel borad at home but i still get 2 play computer whole day..hahahaha..geeee....all my sibling when 2 school and go 2 werkso the computer is mine!!!!den wake up ard 9+ in e morning den help mummy do house werk abit,after tat my syg call me 4 awhile 2 see what im doin..rite after tat i play computer without bathing..haiyo smell man!!yuck!!hmmph..feel hungry me and my parents go 2 jurong east 2 haf our lunch.. rite after we sent my 5th small bro 2 school..den we bring home 3 packet of food 4 my sis and bro..haizz..but my heart feel uneasy cuz my ex farhan want 2 patch up wif me..it was out of sudden rite?he dump me?and den he want me back?funny rite?but i dun trust him anymore..cuz he say his ex play him out,frm there he noe how i feel wen he play me out the last time..hahaha..serve him rite..but he say 2 me y not he take the girl who use 2 love him..tat is me duhh!!!on 11 april is my mummy b'dae i dun noe what 2 buy 4 mummy lorh?but on tat particular my dad goin 2 bring we all out 4 mkn 2 celebrate our dearest mummy..den on 28 april we goin 2 sakura..yeah!!!yahoo!!!well i tink tat all folk,remind me 2 update my blog ya!!!take care

No comments:

Post a Comment