Friday, April 30, 2010

OMG!!..Shit!!i really leave my blog dead man..hmmph..lately i was very busy cuz my grandfather admitted at hospital NUH where i work..really2 stress!!i cant bear 2 c my grandfather suffer at e ward,so my family decided 2 bring hym bck home,cuz he was shouting want 2 go home..haizz..wat 2 do?well so far i and my guy ok2 la..yeah!!im goin 2 genting soon wif my frens all..i hope it goin 2 be fun..den we had our family gathering at sakura on 25 april..it was very fun la..cant 4get the day wen my 5th bro shit o his pants..hahaha..den drop on e floor..paisey siak!!memalu kn..hancur ar..den 2 day is my happiest day cuz...ITS PAY DAY $$$$$$!!!!!!!cant wait 2 go shopping..hmmph..wat im goin 2 buy ehk?tink2...well i tink tat all 4 now..i promis u all i will update my blog ASAP aite..Tke Cre =>

No comments:

Post a Comment